Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10 - Gwen Stefani

Ooooooh I am a BAD BAD girl. Today was BAD. No gym. I slept right through it. Plus I ate horribly! Sniff!


I should get the p90x video... at least the ab work out one...Hmm!

Breakfast: Bowl of chicken noodle soup, and a cup of Diet Pepsi.

To be fair... or really to try and justify, the bowl and cup weren't all that big.

This is what I threw away. I didn't really have ALL of the soda, just enough to get a taste.

Lunch: The typical lemon pepper tuna with 7 reduced fat Triscuits. 2 hummus eggs.

Snack: Special K Chocolate Chip Cookie bar

1st Dinner: Special K Double Chocolate Meal Bar

2nd Dinner: El Pollo Loco Classic Chicken Burrito, no cheese. (Yes, I had rice AND tortilla! Wah!)

And you know what.... I FEEL FULL!!! sfhdksufhies LET ME BE! Haha.

xoxo
Lana as Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment