Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 4 - Gwen Stefani

No gym today. It was a day of resting for me. I got lots of sleep in which is good! I'm gonna work on changing what I eat soon, so that everyday doesn't seem so bland, but right now, im doin' alright.

Breakfast: Fuji Apple

Snack: Special K Fruit Crisps

Lunch: Lemon Pepper Chicken with Pinto beans. Side of baby carrots. (I went to the grocery store and picked up one of those pre-made full rotisserie chickens for like $4) I ate 1/2 of the white meat breast. But i definitely overate, so watch the servings! I got a can of pinto beans as well, because I don't know how to make them myself. just be sure to check all cans to see which is nutritionally better for you. Watch the serving sizes!

Snack: Special K Fruit Crisps (These things are addicting haha)

Dinner: Special K Red Berries cereal with 1 banana

In case you were wondering what I've been drinking... it's just water. Ice cold water. Except when I'm having cereal, in which case I'm having 1% milk.


xoxo
Lana as Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment