Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 7 - Gwen Stefani

The employee gym was closed today,  and it will be tomorrow so I decided to check out the gym at the IP. I like it. It's not bad. I ended up using the steam room this morning, and man that felt amazing. I'm definitely going to do some good cardio there tomorrow then use that steam room right after to soothe my skin!

Before gym: Special K Fruit Crisps

Breakfast: Special K Red Berries cereal with 1 banana

Lunch: 7 Reduced Fat Triscuits and Lemon Pepper Tuna. And 2 hummus eggies! Yum! A handful of carrots on the side

Snack: Fuji Apple

Snack: Glass of milk, with Special K Fruit Crisps

Dinner: Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal with 1 banana.

Snack: One hummus egg as I was preparing tomorrow's lunch

Current weight: Unknown.

xoxo
Lana as Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment