Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 9 - Gwen Stefani

Jesus, is this diet over yet? I'm kind of getting tired of cereal! It's time to eat real food! My body is like "Okay, seriously? That's enough of that!" 5 more days.

Did more jogging on the treadmill. Got up to almost 30 minutes! Woot! I really pushed myself on this one, mostly because of how I cheated yesterday....I cheated again today too, so it looks like i'll be pushing myself again tomorrow. I also did more ab crunches, more than i could handle. =) 3 sets of 12.


Breakfast: Special K Red Berries cereal

Lunch: 7 Reduced Fat Triscuits and Lemon Pepper Tuna. And 2 hummus eggies! Yum!

Snack: Special K Fruit Crisps

Snack: Special K Bar - Chocolate Chip Cookie

Dinner: Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal with 1 banana and 2 strawberries.

Snack: Fuji Apple

2nd Dinner: BBQ chicken breast (light bbq glaze, size of my fist) and 3 potato wedges, again.

Current weight: 150 lbs.

When I got home I had two more hummus eggs...yummmmm ...I think I want two more, but I will try to resist!

xoxo
Lana as Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment