Friday, January 14, 2011

Get Fit Challenge- Day 1 - Gwen Stefani

Well, today was an alright start. Got to the gym at 7:30 and did cardio and abs. Not gonna lie to you, I did 20 minute cardio sessions. Which really means 5 minute warm up, 10 minute straight jogging, 5 minute cooldown. Abs I did different variations of situps, and I tried to do a pushup. I got about half way there...

This is gonna be a long journey.

I fell asleep most of the day, because I wasnt feeling well, but this is what I had to eat. They say to plan ahead. I wanted a good dinner to help me step down from my binge eating, so I chose a filling burrito which wasn't too bad. Next time I order it, I'll get it without rice.

Before gym: Fuji Apple
After gym: Special K Fruit Crisps

Lunch: Special K Red Berries cereal with 1 banana

Snack: Orange

Dinner: El Pollo Loco - Classic Chicken Burrito, no cheese. (Chicken, Beans, Rice) About 500 calories.

Current Weight: 154 lbs.

xoxo
Lana as gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment