Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 6 - Gwen Stefani

Ugh.... Today was horrible! I've never been so HUNGRY!!! I want a big meal!! =(

Went to the gym and did 15 minutes of jogging this time! I'm getting better at it. In all honesty, that's all I did. I was too hungry and tired to focus. After I did the jogging I used an ab and back machine. 3 sets of 10 reps for each. 

THAT'S IT. Haha. 

Before Gym: Fuji Apple

Breakfast: Special K Red Berries cereal with 1 banana. 

Lunch: This was the yum part. I had 7 Triscut crackers (120 Cal.), with StarKist Tuna Creations (Zesty Lemon Pepper flavor - 60 Cal) I added lemon and pepper for MORE zest. Then I had two hard boiled eggs (17 cal x 2 = 34 cal), no yolk, with hummus filling (80 cal)! Yum! Total calories for lunch = approx. 294 Cal.

Snack: Special K Fruit Crisps

Snack: Fuji Apple plus Special K Fruit Crisps

Dinner: Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal with a Banana

Snack: Handful of grapes, then a few baby carrots. 

As soon as I got home from work, I was still hungry. I don't believe in starving yourself. It's not good for you, so I had two more Hummus Eggs. God those are good. 

I really should do a daily calorie counter. Hmm. I might have to go back and edit every post. 

Total weight at the gym: 150 lbs on the daily scale. I lost 4 lbs on that scale so far. Not bad. 

xoxo
Lana as Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment