Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 8 - Gwen Stefani


I've been lagging on the cardio. Lame. 15 minutes on the elliptical machine and that's about it. I treated myself to a facial for being so good on my diet, so that's all I did this morning. Then I cheated on my diet twice! Fail on me! I mean it wasn't like I had chocolate cake or anything, but the way they process food nowadays, who knows!

Before "gym": Special K Fruit Crisps

Breakfast: Special K Red Berries cereal with 1 banana

1st Lunch: Herb chicken and potatoes. (It was from our cafeteria. Not the healthiest selection but the chicken looked as if it was rotisserie. I made sure to get the white meat, and the chicken was no bigger than my fist. The chopped potatoes had some kind of oil all over them, I tried to get the driest ones, I had about 5)

2nd Lunch: 7 Reduced Fat Triscuits and Lemon Pepper Tuna. And 2 hummus eggies! Yum!

Snack: Fuji Apple

Snack: Glass of milk, with Special K Fruit Crisps. Grapes.

Dinner: Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal with 1 banana.

2nd Dinner: Herb chicken and potatoes, again.

Current weight: Unknown.

This only means I really need to get on the ball when I go back to the gym tomorrow. Stop being a baby, and get my happy butt back on the treadmill.

xoxo
Lana as Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment